Thank you for considering Sydney Catholic Schools for your child. We invite you to submit your Application for Enrolment through the links below.
Before you get started watch this video to see our Executive Director and students take you through the simple application process, or you can download this flyer. It’s also a good idea to have the documents listed in the enrolment process ready to go.
For a small number of existing parents, there is a current technical issue with pre-filling data in the online enrolment form. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. If this issue impacts you, please either:
– click the NEW PARENTS button and set up a new profile at link, OR
– use the paper based form instead while the issue is being repaired and return it to your school office via email or in person. The paper form is available at https://sydcatholicschools.
Before proceeding please ensure you have scanned/photographed the following documents as these must be uploaded in the online form:-
- your child’s birth certificate
- for secondary your school reports
- baptismal certificates (if you are of a Catholic background)
- any visa/citizenship documents
- For a complete list please find them under the enrolment process on this page.