Location: Leichhardt Head Office
Commencement Date: February 2023
Capacity: Maternity Leave contract, Full-time or Part-time
We have an internal opportunity for a Recruitment Officer within the Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) head office team, Leichhardt.
This role is responsible for supporting the Recruitment team in attracting and engaging high-quality talent to Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) Central Office, Outside School Hours Care, and Long Day Care services across the Sydney Diocese.
The role will partner with hiring managers to deliver innovative end-to-end recruitment services that produce a high level of hiring manager satisfaction and a positive candidate experience.
The Recruitment Officer will be responsible for:
- partnering with hiring managers to identify talent required in SCECS in the short and long term to deliver high-quality services
- utilising a broad range of direct sourcing channels to attract talent, in particular LinkedIn, including proactive sourcing such as professional networking and targeted attraction of talent
To be considered for this role, you will have the following experience, skills and knowledge:
- desirable experience in end-to-end recruitment within an agency/ internal recruitment/ HR team environment
- ability to work with sensitive and confidential information
- desirable experience in customer service and liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders
- desirable experience in end-to-end recruitment experience in either an agency or in-house role
- experience in using contemporary recruitment practices
- desirable experience in using contemporary research and strategic thinking in the implementation of recruitment strategies
- strong attention to detail and the ability to coordinate and manage conflicting priorities.
About Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services:
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is a not-for-profit service catering to children and families from our Catholic schools and the local community. SCECS currently operates Outside School Hours Care and Early Childhood Services at several Catholic schools and Parishes within the Sydney Archdiocese.
Benefits for being a part of the SCECS team
- brand new Recruitment system that is user friendly
- large network of services
- free parking onsite
- career growth
- great work-life balance
- leadership support
- pathways program for teachers
- professional development opportunities
- above award pay for qualified staff
- well-resourced services.
Ready to make a difference?
Submit your application with your resume to email@example.com.
Working with Children Clearance:
This role is classified as child-related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed before your commencement with us.
If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about future opportunities please visit https://scecs.nsw.edu.au/join-our-team/
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All applicants require current and valid working rights for Australia.