By accessing and browsing the Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following:
- Everything on the Website is protected by copyright and may not be used except as provided in this Web Usage Policy, subject to section 3.0 below;
- While SCS strives to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website, SCS makes no warranties (express or implied) or representations and accepts no liability whatsoever as to the Website’s accuracy, currency, suitability, completeness, or for any errors or omissions on the Website. SCS also accepts no liability whatsoever for any reliance, use or purpose you may place on or derive from the Website;
- Hyperlinks (“links”) may be found on certain pages that will take your browser to a website that is not owned, operated, or maintained by SCS or its staff (external websites). Although SCS attempts to ensure that all links lead to worthwhile and appropriate content, SCS accepts no responsibility and no liability whatsoever for the content at those external websites. Users must exercise their own care and skill in checking any external website’s policies, practices and content, and for protecting their personal and private information;
- You use and browse the Website at your own risk. SCS accepts no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Website;
- Images of people, places, and company/organisational logos displayed on the Website are protected by copyright and are either the property of, or used with permission by, SCS. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited, except with SCS’ or the appropriate copyright owner’s express authority. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, privacy laws, and communication regulations and statutes;
- SCS may at any time revise and update this Web Usage Policy. You are bound by any such updates and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions. We advise you to click the “Refresh” button on your web browser to ensure that you are reading the most recent changes.