Exciting new role due to incredible rapid growth, the Technical Specialist: ServiceNow is a dedicated role that will provide effective and efficient technical support to business units at Sydney Catholic Schools.
With a goal of providing a holistic approach to problem solving and solutions, your main deliverables include:
- Development of ServiceNow solutions and workflows.
- Coordinating 3rd party development and service delivery
- Routine maintenance of the platform
- Rollout of routine features and enhancements
- Relationship building and management with the business units
**Currently based in Leichhardt but will be relocating this year to a Sydney CBD location.
Taking pride and ownership of your work, you will be a proactive technical and business problem solver and will have at a minimum:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science of Information Technology
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation Certificate
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator (CSA) to the current version
- Experience working with different business units to come up with solutions
- Business analysis
- Understands programming and scripting languages
For more details on the position, please view the role description which can be found on the candidate portal by clicking “Apply now” below.
Benefits to you
- Attractive base salary of $124,000 + super
- NFP salary packaging of up to $15,900 every FBT year.
- Flexible start and finish times
- Collaborative and supportive team
- Additional leave days
To apply for this position please click APPLY now and follow the prompts
To support your application, you will be required to provide:
- Your current resume
- Cover letter addressing your suitability and the targeted question below
Targeted Question 1: Expectation of working location (.e.g on or off site) and desired flexibility. (500 words limit)
Closing Date: Sunday, 1 August 2021 at 11.59 pm
About Sydney Catholic Schools
Over 200 years, Catholic schools have educated millions of Australian students. In that time, Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) has grown alongside the city’s dynamic, ever-changing multicultural landscape. We invite you to join our thriving Catholic community of 150 schools, more than 70,000 students and around 10,000 staff.
Our mission at Sydney Catholic Schools is to know and love Christ through learning and our vision is to foster thriving Catholic communities through excellent teaching and learning. At the heart of all we do are our core values of empathy, curiosity, excellence, collaboration and truth
General Enquiries: Please contact the People and Culture services team referencing the advertised position and requisition number (1746), via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you encounter technical issues please contact the People & Culture Services team on (02) 9568 8460 (Mon-Fri).
Please note: This is a child-related position, and a Working with Children Check is a prerequisite for anyone in child-related work. It involves a national criminal history check and a review of findings of workplace misconduct. Also, as a permanent position, you need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Not accepting profiles from recruitment agencies.