Exciting role impacting digital transformation, the Specialist: Cloud and Systems is responsible for maintaining both on-premise computer server hardware/software and cloud-based workloads and providing operational management and support tasks to the enterprise.
With a goal of providing effective and efficient technical support, maintaining ICT systems, applications and systems operation documentation, your main deliverables include:
- Administer and support SCS ICT systems solutions (on-premises or cloud-based)
- Professionally and efficiently respond to ICT incidents and service requests.
- Develop and maintain the ICT on-premises and cloud services operational support policies, processes and procedures.
- Develop and maintain system integrations.
- Regularly audit, review and update all systems design and operation documentation.
- Contribute and participate in the ICT change and problem management processes.
- Ensure both the on-premise systems and cloud solutions support contemporary teaching and learning best practices.
*Currently based in Leichhardt but will be relocating this year to a Sydney CBD location.
With strong attention to detail, and excellent communication skills, you will have at a minimum:
- Australia Tertiary qualifications equivalent of AQF level 7 (Bachelor degree) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
- Proven extensive hands-on experience in building and supporting enterprise on-premises or cloud-based ICT systems
- Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA) in Windows Server 2012/2016
- Microsoft Certified Associate certification in Microsoft Azure
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) certification
- Proven extensive hands-on experience in development and the operational management of the following programming languages:
- Windows PowerShell
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation Certificate
For more details on the position, please view the role description which can be found on the candidate portal by clicking “Apply”
Benefits to you
- Attractive base salary of $139,000 + super
- NFP salary packaging of up to $15,900 every FBT year.
- Flexible start and finish times
- Collaborative and supportive team
- Additional leave days
To apply for this position please click APPLY and follow the prompts
To support your application, you will be required to provide:
- Your current resume
- Cover letter addressing your suitability
Closing Date: Sunday, 1 August 2021 at 11.59 pm
About Sydney Catholic Schools
Over 200 years, Catholic schools have educated millions of Australian students. In that time, Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) has grown alongside the city’s dynamic, ever-changing multicultural landscape. We invite you to join our thriving Catholic community of 150 schools, more than 70,000 students and around 10,000 staff.
Our mission at Sydney Catholic Schools is to know and love Christ through learning and our vision is to foster thriving Catholic communities through excellent teaching and learning. At the heart of all we do are our core values of empathy, curiosity, excellence, collaboration and truth
General Enquiries: Please contact the People and Culture services team referencing the advertised position and requisition number (1734), via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you encounter technical issues please contact the People & Culture Services team on (02) 9568 8460 (Mon-Fri).
Please note: This is a child-related position, and a Working with Children Check is a prerequisite for anyone in child-related work. It involves a national criminal history check and a review of findings of workplace misconduct. Also, as a permanent position, you need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Not accepting profiles from recruitment agencies.