LOCATION: Office located in Leichhardt (onsite parking available)
HOURS: 8am start time
DAYS: Monday-Friday, Permanent full-time
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 9th April 2020
Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) operates 152 Catholic primary and secondary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney, which educates over 70,000 students.
This newly created role within the Planning and Facilities team will expand capacity for the management and coordination of multi-trade maintenance and reactive work requests. The main duties include the allocation and scheduling of resources to facilitate safe and efficient operations. This position reports to the Planning and Facilities Operations Manager and works alongside a supportive team who are passionate about what they do to support our school communities.
- Tertiary qualification in asset management, administration, property management or project management
- Strong experience in coordinating trade services and maintenance schedules
- Previous experience in a scheduling role, ideally within the maintenance services industry
- Ability to prioritise and demonstrate strong time management skills
- Proficient at operating basic software – including Google applications
- Demonstrated contemporary knowledge of asset management and maintenance processes
- Understanding of contracts and contractual obligations
- Understanding of scheduling and reporting requirements for building facilities
- Previous experience in managing work order budgets
- Development and implementation of actions to resolve schedule variances
- Proficient data entry skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, plus the ability to develop good working relationships with various stakeholders:- schools, management, contractors and other stakeholders
- Experience in Technology One CiA Asset Lifecycle Management System
- Previous experience working in facilities services
This is a busy role with a high volume of both planned and reactive maintenance requests. You will be highly organised and enjoy managing several service requests at any given time. Your desire and ability to consistently exceed expectations will see you succeed in this role as will your ability to be resilient and flexible in your approach.
Please click on the link to the candidate application gateway for you to access and complete your application and be considered for this opportunity: APPLY HERE
If you have any questions about the role, please contact the recruitment team via firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
To know and love Christ through learning.
Thriving Catholic communities through excellent teaching and learning
Empathy, curiosity, excellence, collaboration and truth.