Location: World Square, Sydney CBD
Commencement Date: May 2022 or by negotiation
Capacity: Full-time, Permanent role
Reporting to the Supervisor: Recruitment, your role as resourcer will focus on building school relationships and partnerships to support our School Leaders in sourcing the best talent across our 150 schools. The Recruitment Resourcer also manages the various sourcing channels and the Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) talent pool with consistent and regular interaction with both active and passive candidates. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must in attracting and engaging high-quality talent to SCS. The Recruitment Resourcer is an ambassador of SCS in the candidate market and is responsible for promoting and showcasing SCS’s employee value proposition.
To be successful in this position, you will possess:
- formal qualifications in Human Resources, or other related fields or at least two years post qualified experience
- strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- ability to work with sensitive and confidential information
- experience in customer service and liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders
- agile, fast paced and able to coordinate and manage conflicting priorities
- experience in executing strategic sourcing approaches including LinkedIn and Professional Networking
- willingness and ability to travel to SCS school sites as appropriate.
- previous end-to-end recruitment experience in either an agency or in-house role
- experience working within a school setting
- drivers licence.
What We Offer
- a Flexible/Hybrid working environment
- a long-term career opportunity working for a high performing and growing organisation
- the ability to build your career in a multi-disciplined directorate
- opportunity to work in a modern and agile work environment
- competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- and generous salary packaging options
Base salary of $87,278 per annum + 10% superannuation with salary packaging option.
Enquiries: Please contact Jai Pradhan on 0457 184 379 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for this role will close at 11:59pm (AEDT) on Sunday 22th May 2022.
Submit your application by clicking on “Apply for job” at the top of the page.
Alternatively, if you are an SCS employee, please apply via the ‘careers’ title in ‘Employee Self Service. We welcome experienced Support Support Officers looking to gain experience in the Central Office.
To support your application you will be required to provide:
- Your current resume
- Cover letter addressing your suitability for the position
Sydney Catholic Schools is committed to ensuring the safety of our staff, students and school communities. In line with the Public Health (COVID-19 Vaccination of Education and Care Workers) Order 2021, all of our staff are required to provide Vaccination Evidence that is compliant with the Order as a condition of employment. Compliance with the Order and providing the evidence is an essential requirement of employment with Sydney Catholic Schools.
Please note: This is a child-related position and a Working with Children Check is a prerequisite for anyone in child-related work. It involves a national criminal history check and a review of findings of workplace misconduct. Also, as a permanent position, you need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Catholic schools have been delivering excellence in education to Sydney school students for 200 years. Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) continues to be a thriving and growing contemporary educational community with 150 schools, more than 71,000 current students, 10,000 staff and a large alumni community.