- Are you a Office 365 expert seeking a new challenge in 2021?
- Permanent full time opportunity within our Sydney Catholic Schools Head office
- New position within a great team with plentiful support
Act as a subject Matter Expert on Office 365 matters supporting over 150 schools within the Sydney Diocese.
In 200 years of delivering excellence in education, Sydney Catholic Schools ‘SCS’ has grown alongside the city’s dynamic, ever-changing, multicultural landscape. With 150 schools, more than 70,000 students, and around 10,000 staff, we are a thriving community of communities.
Platform Engineer is responsible for providing specialist Office 365 support and advice to over 150 schools within the Sydney Diocese.
For more details on the position, please request a copy of the role description.
The Platform Engineer is responsible for reviewing and testing new functions, implementing new strategies and upgrades within Office 365.
Reporting to the Supervisor:Operations, the position will support cloud based solutions and transfer your skills in supporting Office 365 (Teamwork/Collaboration, Email/Calendaring, Productivity). Work collaboratively in a team of nine to ensure ICT systems infrastructure supports contemporary learning and teaching and best practise.
This position offers a salary package of $125,000 + with additional NFP salary packaging of up to a maximum of $15,900 every year.
To be successful in this position, you must possess:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer/Information Science
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamental
- Possess certificates in any of the following:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- Knowledge of Windows domain structure, and active directory, Microsoft Azure
- Proven success in leading migrations with 500+ users
- A working knowledge of the TCP/IP and OSI networking models
- Willingness to respect, support, and uphold the mission, ethos, and teachings of the Catholic Church and the values of Sydney Catholic Schools.
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities, as stated in the Role Description.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE and follow the prompts.
Alternatively, if you are a current Sydney Catholic Schools Ltd employee, please CLICK HERE to apply.
To support your application, you will be required to provide:
- Your current resume
- Cover letter addressing the targeted questions below (500 words limit each)
Targeted Question 1: Please list the Microsoft Office 365 products you have supported and the years of experience.
Targeted Question 2: Do you have any hands-on experience in supporting end-user computing (EUC) operating systems? If yes please provide the list of operating systems and the years of support experience.
Closing Date: 8 February 2021 at 11.59 pm
General Enquiries: Please contact Simone Esposito, referencing the advertised position and requisition number, via email to email@example.com
If you encounter technical issues please contact the People & Culture Services team on (02) 9568 8297 (Mon-Fri).
Please note: This is a child-related position, and a Working with Children Check is a prerequisite for anyone in child-related work. It involves a national criminal history check and a review of findings of workplace misconduct. Also, as a permanent position, you need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.