Exciting role due to incredible rapid growth, the ICT Purchasing Officer is a dedicated role that is responsible for buying ICT products that are essential for the organisation’s day-to-day operations, reviewing prices and quality to ensure optimal stock levels.
With a goal of creating and maintaining good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is of high quality, fit-for-purpose and delivered on time, your main deliverables include:
- ICT purchasing/procurement, ordering and receipting
- Tracking orders and ensuring smooth delivery
- ICT asset management (including assessing and monitoring quality)
- Planning and organising asset rotation
- End of asset life/disposal
- Researching suppliers
- Comparing and evaluating supplier offers and negotiating contract terms and pricing
*Currently based in Leichhardt but will be relocating this year to a Sydney CBD location.
With strong attention to detail, good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills, you will have at a minimum:
- Demonstrated experience in ICT asset purchasing, receipting and allocation.
- 2- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced excel skills (pivot tables, reporting with v lookups)
- Proven accurate product forecasting skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a business environment
- External (vendors) and internal stakeholder management
For more details on the position, please view the role description which can be found on the candidate portal by clicking “Apply now”
Benefits to you
- Attractive base salary of $121,759 + super
- NFP salary packaging of up to $15,900 every FBT year.
- Flexible start and finish times
- Collaborative and supportive team
- Additional leave days
To apply for this position please click APPLY NOW and follow the prompts
To support your application, you will be required to provide:
- Your current resume
- Cover letter addressing your suitability and the targeted question below
Closing Date: Sunday, 1 August 2021 at 11.59 pm
About Sydney Catholic Schools
Over 200 years, Catholic schools have educated millions of Australian students. In that time, Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) has grown alongside the city’s dynamic, ever-changing multicultural landscape. We invite you to join our thriving Catholic community of 150 schools, more than 70,000 students and around 10,000 staff.
Our mission at Sydney Catholic Schools is to know and love Christ through learning and our vision is to foster thriving Catholic communities through excellent teaching and learning. At the heart of all we do are our core values of empathy, curiosity, excellence, collaboration and truth
General Enquiries: Please contact the People and Culture services team referencing the advertised position and requisition number (1747), via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you encounter technical issues please contact the People & Culture Services team on (02) 9568 8460 (Mon-Fri).
Please note: This is a child-related position, and a Working with Children Check is a prerequisite for anyone in child-related work. It involves a national criminal history check and a review of findings of workplace misconduct. Also, as a permanent position, you need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Not accepting profiles from recruitment agencies.