Sydney Catholic Schools is looking for an experienced ICT Project Officer to implement and facilitate projects across all departments within the organisation.
Reporting to the Supervisor: ICT Projects, this role is a full time permanent position with a flexible and agile working environment.
As a ICT Project Officer, this position is responsible for:
- Liaising with project stakeholders to understand and document current business/system processes and requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders, facilitating workshops, conducting interviews and reviewing documentation to gather business requirements.
- Preparing project plans, project scope, business and data requirements documentation.
- Applying Project Management methodology for all project phases including reporting via regular project status reports to the Team Leader Projects.
- Providing operational support for applications developed and implemented.
- Developing User Guidelines and facilitate end user education by running training sessions for new systems/applications that have been implemented.
- Support the process of ongoing improvement in ICT projects by preparing post project implementation reports, including user and team evaluations.
- Conduct analysis and documentation documenting an understanding of data and data flows and processes to produce and enhance applications.
- Promote an open and collaborative workplace environment.
- Promote and implement Sydney Catholic Schools mission and vision To know and love Christ through learning and Thriving Catholic communities through excellent teaching and learning.
- Promote and abide by Sydney Catholic Schools values of empathy, curiosity, excellence, collaboration and truth.
To be successful in this position, you must possess:
- PMBOK or Prince2 Project Management qualification, or equivalent Tertiary qualification.
- Minimum 3 years experience in project management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Not for profit sector
- Experience and understanding of application development and/or ICT infrastructure.
- Willingness to respect, support, and uphold the mission, ethos, and teachings of the Catholic Church and the values of Sydney Catholic Schools.
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities, as stated in the Role Description.
In 200 years of delivering excellence in education, Sydney Catholic Schools ‘SCS’ has grown alongside the city’s dynamic, ever-changing, multicultural landscape. With 150 schools, more than 71,000 students, and around 10,000 staff, we are a thriving community of communities.
To apply for this position please click “apply now” and follow the prompts.
To support your application, you will be required to provide:
- Your current resume
- Cover letter addressing the selection criteria
Closing Date: Tuesday, 27 July 2021 at 11.59pm
Salary: $113,797 + Super + NFP salary sacrifice benefits
General Enquiries: Please contact the People and Culture team, referencing the advertised position and requisition number 1751, via email to email@example.com
If you encounter technical issues please contact the People & Culture Services team on (02) 9568 8297 (Mon-Fri).
Please note: This is a child-related position, and a Working with Children Check is a prerequisite for anyone in child-related work. It involves a national criminal history check and a review of findings of workplace misconduct. Also, as a permanent position, you need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
** We are currently based in Leichhardt but will be relocating to a Sydney CBD location in September 2021.**