About the role:
Developing proficiency in English enables students to become confident communicators, critical and imaginative thinkers, and lifelong learners. Students learn about language and literature through working with a wide range of print, spoken, visual, media, multimedia and digital texts. This is a full time, temporary position commencing in Term 3, 2021 until the end of the year, 17 December 2021.
Mary MacKillop Catholic College is an all-girls secondary school that consistently attains high levels of academic excellence. This is achieved through a personalised, yet dynamic approach to learning in which caters for each young woman’s needs, passions and aspirations.
- Relevant qualifications and teaching experience in English
- Enthusiastic educator who can contribute to the culture of the school and its community
- You will have the ability to include a combination of class teaching and small group tuition.
- The ability to teach in another Key Learning Area may be an advantage.
- A commitment to the Catholic ethos of our school is essential.
This is a temporary position commencing the beginning of Term 3, 12 July 2021 until 17 December 2021 the position is a full-time contract, however part-time can be negotiated.
How to apply:
Applications can be addressed to Mrs Gilda Pussich, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org and should include a cover letter and resume including three referees who may be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. At least two referees should be in a position to speak about your most current teaching practice.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 16 June 2021