Are you an innovative, experienced, enthusiastic educator interested in working in a small Aboriginal Community Catholic School alongside the beautiful Daly River in the Northern Territory? We are only a short 2.5-hour drive along a sealed road from Darwin. It really is the best of both worlds.
An exciting opportunity exists for an aspiring leader to take on a multi-faceted leadership role in a dynamic school located in a beautiful Aboriginal Community located only 2.5 hrs by sealed road to Darwin. This is a full-time release position, however, you will be called on to work in the classrooms at times to provide relief teaching when necessary, model and team-teach.
Your main role will be to work with the principal and leadership team to support staff in driving student improvement through the Curriculum, as well as the collection and analysis of data.
- Work alongside a fantastic team of Elders including Senior Australian of the Year Miriam-Rose Bauman-Ungumerr.
- Accommodation and amenities all provided for.
- Working in a well-resourced, innovative and exciting Preschool to Year 10 School.
- This position sits on the leadership team and attracts an additional allowance
- Working alongside the elders, local staff and teaching staff to create a quality and contextual curriculum.
- Live within range of some spectacular places to explore such as Litchfield National Park and Katherine.
- Live on the gorgeous Daly River!
If this is a position interest you please contact the Principal for further information at: email@example.com