The Family Educator Project is an initiative of Sydney Catholic Schools, in response to the New Evangelisation agenda. The Family Educator offers a variety of invitational events, information sessions and activities that aim to:
- strengthen the faith of parents
- connect families with the religious life of the school and the parish
- strengthen the relationships between the school, families and parish
- provide further energy and support to families in the development of their child – spiritually, socially and educationally
- promote Catholic mission and identity
- promote a welcoming, vibrant faith community.