As partners in Catholic education, we commit ourselves to developing authentic Catholic schools which:
- are founded on the person of Jesus Christ and enlivened by Gospel values
- highlight the relevance of our faith to life and contemporary culture
- are embedded within the community of believers, and share in the evangelising mission of the Church
- are committed to the development of the whole person.
As partners in Catholic education, we commit ourselves to our students by:
Celebrating being Catholic in Australia
- recognising that Jesus Christ is central to our lives
- imparting Catholic beliefs, values, practices and traditions within a faith-filled community
- working with those who experience disadvantage
- rejoicing in our cultural diversity.
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
- providing a stimulating and challenging curriculum which links faith and culture
- promoting our schools as places of learning and excellence
- embracing the privilege and the challenge of teaching in Catholic schools
- promoting an active partnership between home, parish, school and community
- making creative use of available resources.
Making a Difference in our World
- fostering the dignity, self-esteem and integrity of each person
- collaborating with others for the good of all
- inspiring hope and a positive vision for the future
- continuing the rich tradition of Catholic education in Sydney.