- Permanent Part-time (up to 35 hours per week)
- Generous hourly rate + benefits + career growth
- Various locations across Sydney
A growing Not for Profit organisation with exciting opportunities. A chance to shape a new team & build a new service within the Archdiocese of Sydney
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is a not-for-profit service catering for children and families from our Catholic schools and Parishes. SCECS provides education and care within the mission and ministry of the Church and will become an integral part of your local Catholic community.
We are currently seeking experienced childcare leaders for our Before & After-School Care services in the following locations:
- North Strathfield
- Strathfield South
What we offer
- We offer permanent employment with well above the award hourly rates.
- Career opportunities to work with a growing network within the Sydney Archdiocese and with the mentorship of a Regional Operations Coordinator and management team.
- Ongoing Professional Development to reach your professional and personal goals.
- We offer flexible hours with opportunities to work close to home at a well-resourced space within the grounds of our beautiful Catholic Schools.
- Great work-life balance where you can make a difference.
- Demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Qualifications in Child Education and Care – Completed or be on your way to completing a Cert III, Diploma in Children’s Services or Bachelor of Education or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge of Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Hold a NSW Working with children check, or be willing to obtain
- Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management (HTAID004), or be willing to obtain
- Availability across Monday-Friday both morning and afternoon shifts
How to apply
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a resume and a covering letter addressing suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 13th December 2019
For more information about our services visit https://scecs.nsw.edu.au/