- Generous salary + benefits
- Located on the beautiful grounds of St John’s Catholic Primary School Auburn
- Join a well-supported team in a potential of 60 placement service
Are you a Passionate ECT wanting a change? Join our wonderful team in Auburn. Receive great support from our team in your new role. Immediate start!
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is a not-for-profit service catering for children and their families from our local community.
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic qualified Early Childhood Teacher to assist in the learning and development of children aged 3-6 within our new Long Day Care centre in Auburn.
Your new role:
As an Early Childhood Teacher you will be required to respond to children’s strengths, interests and needs by developing and implementing a high-quality education and care curriculum for all enrolled children.
You will provide active leadership to Educators and contribute to the management of the professional learning of staff. The role requires you to build and maintain professional and positive relationships with families of the service while developing collaborative relationships with all staff in the service based on respect, trust & honesty. You will also actively support the organisation’s Catholic identity, philosophy, policies and procedures.
The benefits of working for Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services:
- Well above award salary package
- A chance to work in one of our impressive and well-resourced new Long Day Care centres with other equally passionate individuals
- Stability & Flexibility = Great Work Life Balance
- Be part of a rapidly growing network of childcare facilities
To be considered you will have:
- An Early Childhood Teaching approved qualification (i.e. Bachelor of Education)
- Post graduate or tertiary qualifications in leadership will be looking upon favourably
- A willingness to be appointed as a Nominated Supervisor
- A current First Aid Certificate approved by ACECQA that includes applying first aid, emergency asthma management and anaphylaxis
- A valid Working with Children Check
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a childcare environment
- A minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- Sound, practical working knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Demonstrated experience in curriculum development and documenting children’s learning
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- A commitment to ongoing professional learning
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting resume and a covering letter addressing suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 8 November 2019