- Monday – Friday (After school Care)
- Career advancement and professional development support
- Above award hourly rate, Flexibility and Great Benefits!
Join our Not-For-Profit organisation as the new Coordinator of our beautiful After school care service in Clifton Gardens. Immediate start!!
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) are currently seeking a highly motivated childcare Leader for a 15 place before & after-school care service on the beautiful grounds of Blessed Sacrament Primary School in Clifton Gardens.
Utilising the School Hall, you will be looking after and caring for children within the age range of 5-12, with the assistance of an experienced Educator.
- Work with a supportive and passionate team
- Opportunity to work with a nurturing, growing network of Early Childhood Centres
- A well-resourced shared space within the grounds of a beautiful Catholic School
- A conscious and driven effort to encourage continuous learning and development of all staff and students
- Career progression opportunities within service and other opportunities across the company
- Can be flexible with hours and encouraging of the referral of like-minded, skilled professionals as the network continues to grow
The responsibilities of a Coordinator:
- Be the responsible person for the services
- Provide a safe OSHC service for staff and children in an all-inclusive professional team environment
- Maintain children attendance and casual bookings schedules
- Supervise other educators, ensuring they understand and perform in-service responsibilities
- Design and implement engaging educational programs with observations and reflection journals
- Create opportunities to share children’s participation and engagement in programs with families
- Maintain strong relationships with families and the school community
- Ensure high quality, stimulating, safe and clean environments are maintained at all times
- Hold a NSW Working with children check, or be willing to obtain
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management (HTAID004), or be willing to obtain
- Qualifications in Child Education and Care -Completed or be on your way to completing a Cert III, Diploma in Children’s Services or Bachelor of Education or equivalent
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a resume and a covering letter addressing suitability for the role to email@example.com
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Closing date: COB Friday, 18th October 2019