The Executive Director of Sydney Catholic Schools invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced personnel for the following position:
Location: Southern Region Office, Revesby
Commencement Date: Immediate Commencement
Closing Date: 19 October 2019
Sydney Catholic Schools is responsible for the leadership, efficient operation and management of the systemic schools which educate around 71,000 students in 152 parish primary and regional secondary schools in the Archdiocese of Sydney.
We are currently looking for a highly efficient and organised Administrative Assistant to join our talented Southern Region Office team in Revesby. The position is responsible providing quality administrative support to a service-oriented team whilst engaging with a range of key stakeholders.
In this role you will have the opportunity to support the Regional Diverse Learning services to schools in the Southern Region, work closely with the Regional Director in the administration of the school staffing allocations whilst providing support to the schools in the role of Regional Census Officer.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
- Commitment to the mission of Catholic Education;
- Sound interpersonal and developed communicative skills;
- An understanding of the workings of an education system;
- Proficient ICT skills including the Google suite;
- A sound working knowledge of a range of databases;
- The capacity to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment;
- Highly developed time-management skills, including the capacity to effectively prioritise and manage ‘office workflow’.
- Ability to work flexibly across various administration and secretarial tasks
Potential applicants should register their interest by completing the Sydney Catholic Schools Application Form and email together with a resume and cover letter addressing the criteria to email@example.com
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as child related work and therefore SCS requires you to hold a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Job description: Click here
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World