- Full-time positions
- Attractive remuneration and salary packaging options
- A supportive culture and working environment
Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) is responsible for the leadership of 152 Catholic primary and secondary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney, which educates over 70,000 students.
We are currently seeking experienced School ICT Support Officers to provide technical IT support to our school’s staff. We cover multiple regions in the Diocese of Sydney including the central, southern, inner west and eastern suburbs.
Reporting to the ICT Regional Service and Support Officers, your role will be to provide support to schools within SCS.
Some of the role responsibilities will include:
- Respond to jobs to resolve network and systems issues;
- Participate in the deployment of various ICT projects, driven by each school’s strategic plan;
- Contribute in the assessment of schools network and the production of reports/recommendations;
- Audit and maintain the schools’ entire network, systems and document work in electronic format.
- Post secondary qualifications in IT
- Previous experience as IT Systems Integration Technician or Microsoft Server Administration;
- Microsoft Certified Professional or Hardware Vendor(s) maintenance Certificate or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in accurately identifying and classifying symptoms and possible causes of problems to ensure appropriate assignment to specialist areas.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, network admin / logging scripts / connectivity / network security / auditing / scoping / asset management/ document writing / high level technical reporting / virtual LAN set-up and management / wireless networking / hardware troubleshooting
- Knowledge of core server applications, back-up systems, redundancy systems installation and maintenance
- Proficiency across all aspects of OSI layers
- Understanding of ITIL v3 Foundation
- Drivers licence and access to a comprehensively insured vehicle
- Previous experience working in an Education environment
- Knowledge of the Catholic School system and faith
Please find the link for the candidate application gateway for you to access to complete your application and be considered for this opportunity: Apply Here
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
CLOSING DATE: 20 October 2019
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World