- Part-time 2 Days per week opportunity – Monday & Tuesday
- Work with a friendly and supportive team with lots of future potential to grow
- On-site Parking and generous above award remuneration
Join our wonderful team in our Long Day Care service located in Sadlier-Miller as a Diploma Qualified Educator on a part-time temporary contract.
Our Long Day Care centre in Sadlier-Miller is our first affordable, quality Catholic early childhood centre to open in the Sydney Archdiocese. We have a dedicated and passionate team led by a highly experienced Director. Due to enrolment growth, we are now seeking a part-time Diploma Qualified Educator to join the team on Monday and Tuesday’s with a contract until the end of June 2020.
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is a not-for-profit service catering for children between the ages of 3 – 6 and their families. And the community loves us! Check us out below:
Your new role:
As an Educator you will be required to respond to children’s strengths, interests and needs by assisting in implementing and providing a diverse, stimulating and inclusive program. You will be responsible for engaging children in meaningful learning opportunities and be reliable and confident in your abilities. The role requires you to build and maintain professional and positive relationships with families of the service while developing collaborative relationships with all staff in the service based on respect, trust, and honesty. You will also actively support the organisation’s Catholic identity, philosophy, policies, and procedures.
The benefits of working for Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services:
- Above award salary package
- A chance to work in one of our impressive and well-resourced new Long Day Care centre with other equally passionate individuals
- Flexible working hours
- Be part of a rapidly growing network of childcare facilities
To be considered you will have:
- A genuine passion for childcare and a nurturing approach
- A completed Diploma in Children’s Services
- A certificate of training in child protection
- A current First Aid Certificate approved by ACECQA that includes applying first aid, emergency asthma management, and anaphylaxis
- A valid Working with Children Check
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a childcare environment
- Sound, practical working knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- The motivation and ability to inspire and maintain a positive learning culture within the Centre
- A caring, supportive and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to ongoing professional learning
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a resume and a covering letter addressing suitability for the role to email@example.com
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child-related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Closing date: Friday 27 September 2019