- Generous above Award remuneration
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Located in Sydney’s West, on-site parking, brand new premises, on-going training
Want to work in a well supported & fun team environment? Our Sadlier-Miller Preschool/Long day Care is now seeking a Full-time ECT & Diploma Educator!
Our Long Day Care centre in Sadlier-Miller is our first affordable, quality Catholic early childhood centre to open in the Sydney Archdiocese. We have a dedicated and passionate team led by a highly experienced Director. Due to enrolment growth, we are now seeking a full-time Early Childhood Teacher and a Diploma qualified Educator to join the team and go from strength to strength.
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is a not-for-profit service catering for children between the ages of 3 – 6 and their families. And the community loves us!
Check us out below:
Your new role:
As the Early Childhood Teacher you will be required to respond to children’s strengths, interests and needs by developing and implementing a high quality education and care curriculum for all enrolled children.
As a Diploma Educator you will be responsible for engaging children in meaningful learning opportunities and be reliable and confident in your abilities.
In both roles, you will be required to build and maintain professional and positive relationships with families of the service, while developing collaborative relationships with all staff based on respect, trust and honesty. You will also actively support the organisation’s Catholic identity, philosophy, policies and procedures.
The benefits of working for Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services:
- Above award salary package
- A chance to work in an impressive and well-resourced Long Day Care Centre with other equally passionate individuals
- Be part of a rapidly growing network of childcare facilities
- Work within a close-knit supportive team
- Exposed to many career opportunities within network schools and services
- Be rewarded and well supported in your new role
- A uniform and various training opportunities
To join our fabulous team you will have:
- An Early Childhood Teaching approved qualification (i.e. Bachelor of Education) or a completed Diploma in Children’s Services
- A current First Aid Certificate approved by ACECQA that includes applying first aid, emergency asthma management and anaphylaxis
- A valid Working with Children Check
- A caring, supportive and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- A commitment to ongoing professional learning
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Closing date: Friday 13th September 2019