Located at the Central Regional Office, Leichhardt
Commencement Date: Immediate Start
Closing Date: 30 June 2019
We have a newly created opportunity for a Project Manager experienced in managing a portfolio of multi-million dollar capital works projects.
Reporting to the Head of Planning and Facilities, the role is responsible for managing a team of internal and external consultants to design and deliver capital works projects, including the construction of new schools and expansion of existing schools. The role will also be critical in developing long term master plans for schools and communicating with stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualification in in Architecture, Project Management, Building or related discipline.
- Ability to lead multi-million dollar projects across multiple sites concurrently.
- Proven experience in master planning, strategic thinking, design and project delivery
- Strong analytical and communication skills to advise on design and project phasing to address the impact of changing enrolments on schools.
- Experience in structuring the creative formation and delivery of complex infrastructure projects.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and capacity to productively and sensitively engage with stakeholders from disparate backgrounds with varying expectations.
- Experience in collaborating in teams delivering innovative and sustainable projects within strictly controlled, system budget competing priorities.
- Experience in managing projects within agreed budgets and project processes.
Please find the link for the candidate application gateway for you to access to complete your application and be considered for this opportunity: Apply Here
Working With Children Check
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us. To apply for a paid WWCC, Click Here
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World