Location: Central Regional Office, Leichhardt
Commencement Date: Immediate Start
Closing Date: 30 June 2019
We are currently looking for a passionate and engaging Helpdesk Support Officer and Application Tester to join a high performing dynamic technical project team.
Reporting to the Program Manager, you will be responsible for providing tier-1 end-user helpdesk support during a critical implementation phase of the e-Recruitment module across the system. This will constitute 50% of the role responsibilities. The remaining 50% of the role is to manage the preparation of the phase-level test plans and execution activities. Typically, these test phases comprise System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, End-to-End Testing and Regression Testing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Helpdesk technical support
- Test planning and executing
- Provide satisfactory and sufficient test coverage for both the System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test phases in order to mitigate the test phase risks. Providing UAT support to the business users where business UAT participation is required
- Provide Level 2 functional support to the business users, which will also include troubleshooting
- Provide user training – responding to ‘How Do I’ questions and transferring knowledge to the business where needed
- 2 years of Technical Customer Service/Helpdesk support experience
- 3+ years’ experience in software application testing with ISTQB certification in software testing
- Desired: Experience in PeopleSoft application functional testing and documentation, with particular emphasis on System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing; writing test cases from business requirements and functional specifications.
- Experience in functional user support of PeopleSoft HR and/or Global Payroll.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively with other functional teams.
- Excellent presentation and strong communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities and manage competing demands
Please find the link for the candidate application gateway for you to access to complete your application and be considered for this opportunity: Apply Here
Working with Children’s check
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us. To apply for a paid WWCC, Click Here
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World