- Full time – Permanent role
- Closing Date – 24 May 2019
- St John Bosco Catholic Primary School, Engadine, NSW
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic and innovative Senior School Support Officer to be the welcoming face of our school. This is a permanent position working 76 hours per fortnight. The preferable commencement date is 22 July 2019. This position requires a sophisticated level of interpersonal, organisational and communication skills. The successful applicant will be a flexible and adaptable person who has the capacity to take initiative in the provision of support and be a part of a collaborative team. Confidentiality, discretion and communication will be key drivers in all you do.
Key tasks of the role include:
- Providing a high level of clerical and administrative support to the Principal and school community
- Management of school budget and finances including school fee billing, accounts and invoices, reconciliation and reporting
- Coordination of school processes including enrolments, ordering, staff records and facilities management
- Ability to communicate effectively with all members of our school community.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience in financial management/support, human resources or office management
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office products, the Google platform, PHRIS and Compass
- Business/Bookkeeping or Clerical qualifications
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Personal initiative and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- An understanding of finance and budgetary processes
- Strong relational and interpersonal skills including ability to effectively collaborate with staff
- A commitment to the mission of Catholic education.
First Aid Certificate would be advantageous (however you will be provided with an opportunity to obtain this qualification should you not currently have one).
The successful applicant will have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders and operate using a high level of confidentiality.
As this is child-related employment the preferred applicant will require a satisfactory Working With Children Check.
If you are interested in this position, please email your cover letter and resume with full employment history and the details of at least two referees to email@example.com by 5.00pm Friday 24 May, 2019.