The Executive Director of Catholic Schools invites internal and external applications for the following Executive position.
SOS Training Coordinator
Location: SCS Central Office, Leichhardt
Commencement Date: End of May 2019 (negotiable)
Closing Date: 28 April 2019
Contract length: 2 years
Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) is responsible for the leadership of 152 Catholic primary and secondary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney, which educates over 70,000 students.
SCS is seeking an experienced Training Coordinator to join our School Shared Financial Services unit, working directly within the Schools ONCE Support team. The role is primarily responsible for the coordination of the School Office Staff Finance and Administration training, post implementation of our new administration and finance systems (Compass and CIA).
This role will review current processes and translate these to be in line with requirements of the new systems. This role will identify change management issues and develop training strategies to support schools in the new environment.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Three years’ experience in adult training
- Experience in writing training manuals; designing courses aligned with the desired outcome and delivering these courses.
- Awareness of behaviours resulting from change
- Experience in successfully assisting change adverse people through to the adoption and realisation of change.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders across organisational boundaries
- Ability to operate in a flexible, agile and innovative work environment
- Driver’s License and a registered vehicle
- Experience working within ERP systems (Technology One preferred)
- Experience in school environments performing basic Finance and Administrative functions
- Knowledge of school attendance and reporting requirements
Applicants must formalize their application by submitting a completed SCS application form, resume and a covering letter outlining their motivation and experience to qualify for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World