School Administration Support
Location: All Hallows Catholic Parish Primary School, Five Dock
Commencement Date: Immediate Commencement
Closing Date: 22 April 2019
All Hallows Catholic Primary School, is a co-educational Catholic primary school located in the inner west suburb of Five Dock. We are a dynamic and welcoming Catholic community with strong partnerships between school, home and parish. We work to provide our students with every opportunity to grow spiritually, academically and emotionally.
We are looking for an experienced and innovative School Support Officer to support the busy school office. Working three days a week (39 hours per fortnight) and working collaboratively with staff and parents, this role will support the delivery of quality learning and teaching through the provision of effective administrative support.
The successful applicant will be a strong team player who supports our values and mission. You will possess well developed interpersonal, organisational and communication skills. You are able to engage with a helpful and cooperative approach and possess excellent technology skills. You will thrive on working in a fast paced, service-based role.
Key tasks of the role include:
- Providing administrative management of the office to the Leadership team and teaching staff
- Managing communication and events for the school community
- Assisting in processing of school fees, payments and invoices, banking and orders
- Front desk/office reception, student first aid and student support
- Assisting in school processes including enrolments and work health and safety
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in administration/professional support
- Experience in customer/client service roles
- Experience working with a range of computer systems and software
- Post secondary qualification equivalent to Certificate III or IV or Diploma in administration, business or HR
- Some experience in or exposure to, finance processes such as budgets, invoices, bank reconciliations and ordering.
This position is classified as child related employment and the preferred applicant will be required to obtain a Working With Children check clearance prior to commencement.
We are excited about welcoming the right candidate to our community. To apply, please email a cover letter and resume addressing your suitability to the role (including names of three referees) to the Principal email@example.com
Applications close: COB Monday 22 April 2019.