The Executive Director of Catholic Schools invites applications for the following position.
Commencement Date: Immediate Commencement
Closing Date: 22 April 2019
Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) is responsible for the leadership of 152 Catholic primary and secondary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney, which educates over 70,000 students.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer at Sydney Catholic Schools. The role of ICT Services Manager is accountable for managing the ICT Services team of 50 staff, who play an important role in managing and maintaining all ICT support across all 152 schools.
The objective of the role of the ICT Services Manager is to provide direction and leadership toward the strategy, design, transition, operation, and improvement of ICT infrastructure and services to achieve the strategic priorities for Sydney Catholic Schools.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Management/Information Technology or equivalent
- CISCO Certified and with networking background experience
- IITL v3 foundation certification
- 5 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Experience with IT Service Management – Systems and Processes
- Experience designing, deploying and supporting CISCO Network and MS Server Infrastructure
- Experience managing complex projects
- Extensive experience with Vendor management
- Audio Visual and security technologies
- Effectively manage conflict to enhance learning and team outcomes
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Previous experience working in an Education environment
- Knowledge of the Catholic School system and faith
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS Application Form, resume and a covering letter addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World
Closing date: 22 April 2019