All Saints Catholic College K-12, Liverpool
To commence: Term 4 2019 (to be negotiated)
Closing Date: 3rd April 2019
All Saints Catholic College, Liverpool will commence as a new Co-educational Year K-12 Catholic College in 2020 on two sites: in the heart of Liverpool and at Casula.
The College is part of the Sydney Archdiocesan system of schools and has been formed from the amalgamation of All Saints Catholic Primary School (622 students) and All Saints Catholic College 7-10 (1022 students) at Liverpool, and All Saints Catholic Senior College (464 students) at Casula; and built on the solid foundation of the charisms of the Sisters of Charity and the Patrician Brothers who brought Catholic education to the Liverpool area.
The role of the Principal K-12 is to lead the All Saints K-12 school community as an expression of the Evangelising Mission of the Church. The Principal K-12 will give highly collaborative leadership that is religious, strategic, pedagogical and community and parish focused.
The Principal K-12 is, with the Heads of School (Principal) of the K-6, 7-10 and 11-12 Campuses, charged with the responsibility of ensuring a continuum of quality Catholic learning and teaching.
The successful applicant will be a highly effective contemporary Catholic leader who is:
- An experienced, active and visible religious leader committed to the evangelising mission of the Church with a proven ability in the contemporary evangelisation of young people.
- Committed to working closely with the parish priest and the parish community.
- A highly collaborative, innovative and adaptive leader.
- An experienced Principal, able to lead K-12 school-wide pedagogy and experienced in leading staff in responding to the diverse needs of learners through the use of data to inform learning.
- Able to demonstrate proven ability to enable and lead a contemporary professional learning community committed to whole school improvement and transformation.
- Able to demonstrate proven skills as a highly effective communicator with the capacity to lead collaboratively across the K-12 All Saints community.
- Able to demonstrate proven capacity to build a cohesive community for students, staff, parents and parish with strong links to the wider community within a diverse multi-cultural context.
- Able to work with the College’s other feeder schools to ensure quality transition processes exist and a curriculum is aligned.
- Skilled in change management and highly skilled in interpersonal relations. Able to develop staff and build capacity.
You will also possess the following qualifications:
- Post Graduate Qualification
- Accreditation for Senior Leadership in a Catholic School (Category E), Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead in systemic Catholic Schools Archdiocese of Sydney
Further information can be obtained from email@example.com
Role description: Click here
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child-related work and therefore we require working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World