Competitive salary, including NFP salary packaging and super
Office located in Leichhardt
Supportive and collaborative team environment
Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) is responsible for the leadership of 152 Catholic primary and secondary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney, which educates over 70,000 students.
We are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Officer to join our in-house Recruitment and Engagement team. In this role, you will work with senior leaders to understand resourcing requirements and deliver a quality, effective and efficient service whilst sourcing the engaging the very best talent for the organisation.
Reporting to the Recruitment Team Leader and working with a supportive team who are passionate about what they do, this role is ultimately responsible for delivering an outstanding end-to-end recruitment experience for candidates and managers.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in full cycle recruiting across multiple disciplines
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise competing demands
- Previous experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Proven experience in partnering, influencing and collaborating with senior managers
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high volume environment while constantly looking at ways to improve the service delivery and simplification
- Experience in engaging passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Ability to work autonomously whilst navigating ambiguity
- Excellent candidate care and a service mindset
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or Business/Commerce
- 3+ years experience working in a Recruitment or HR transactional unit for a large complex organisation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, plus the ability to develop good working relationships with various stakeholders
- High level of organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite and Google applications.
- Experience with Peoplesoft HRIS (desired)
- Previous experience in providing high touch candidate and stakeholder experience
- Demonstrated experience with the use of Social Media and Recruitment applications such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Seek
- A proactive approach and demonstrable problem solving ability
- Previous experience working in an Education environment or non for profit organisation
- Knowledge of the Catholic School system and faith
Not for the faint hearted, this is a busy role with a high volume of varied technical roles. You will be highly organised and enjoy managing several projects at any given time. Your desire and ability to consistently exceed expectations of all internal and external stakeholders will see you succeed in this role as will your ability to be creative, resilient and flexible in your approach.
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a resume and a covering letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World
Closing date: 24 March 2019