Sydney Catholic Schools is responsible for the leadership, efficient operation and management of the systemic schools which educate around 71,000 students in 152 parish primary and regional secondary schools in the Archdiocese of Sydney.
Southern Region Office Revesby
Commencement Date: 11 March 2019
Closing Date: 7 March 2019
We are currently looking for a friendly, motivated and proactive Administrative Assistant: Receptionist to join our dynamic Team. The position is responsible for the provision of high quality administrative support to a service-oriented team which engages with a range of key stakeholders. The purpose of this role is to provide reception, administrative and management support for the Southern Region Directorate Office in Revesby which services 50 schools in the Southern Region and provides administrative support to the Regional Director.
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate:
- Commitment to the mission of Catholic Education
- Sound interpersonal and developed communicative skills
- An understanding of the workings of an education system
- Proficient ICT skills including the Google suite
- The capacity to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Highly developed time-management skills, including the capacity to effectively prioritise and manage ‘office workflow’
- Ability to work flexibly across various reception, administration and secretarial tasks
Additional Desirable skills/experience:
- Experience as a personal/executive assistant
- Experience working in a school or educational setting
- High-end computer and technology literacy
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a SCS Application Form, resume and a covering letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.