The Executive Director of Catholic Schools invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced personnel for the following position.
Location: Sydney Catholic Schools Inner Western Region, Lidcombe
Commencement Date: 11 March 2019
Closing Date: 25 February 20192019
This fulltime position exists to provide effective and efficient administrative and clerical services to support the Diverse Learning/Wellbeing Teams in the Inner Western Region within the context of Sydney Catholic Schools to support the delivery of services to the Inner Western Region Schools.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate the following:
- Understanding and commitment to the Mission of Catholic Education and familiarity with
Catholic Church culture.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail in the creation and management of documents and files.
- Highly developed time management skills including the capacity to effectively prioritise and
- Sound working knowledge of a range of databases.
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment across various administration and secretarial
- High levels of computer literacy skills (working knowledge of the google platform).
- Strong relational and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to maintain high level confidentiality.
- Capacity to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn and to engage in ongoing professional growth and learning.
- Problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Job description: Click here
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World