- 12 month contract with possibility to extend
- Immediate start desirable
- Primarily based in Leichhardt with regular travel to schools within the Sydney Archdiocese
Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) is responsible for the leadership of over 150 Catholic primary and secondary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney which educates over 70,000 students.
We are currently undergoing a period of growth and are looking for a strategic marketing specialist to assist our highly talented and driven Marketing team. This position reports to the Marketing Team Leader and is responsible for executing cross platform marketing solutions within the SCS network of schools, to drive enrollment objectives.
SOME OF THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Build strong, effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders including educational leaders (Principals), Regional Consultants, our school communities, media buying agencies and other SCS staff in a highly collaborative way
- Identify key opportunities and insights through research and data analysis
- Execute and at times develop strategic and creative marketing plans in line with budgets
- Project manage marketing campaigns and monitor/track outcomes against objectives
- Provide regular reporting on allocated projects to the Marketing Team Leader
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- Degree in Marketing or Communications with a specialisation in Marketing
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role including a background in project management
- Proven experience in developing successful marketing campaigns
- Ability to gather, interpret and use data to inform decisions about marketing strategies
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction to set deadlines and time-frames
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to coordinate and manage conflicting priorities
- Proven experience in working with a wide range of marketing platforms, including digital and traditional marketing channels
- A proactive approach and strong problem solving ability
- Advanced computer skills with a particular focus on Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Ability to manage budgets
- A valid driver’s licence and well maintained vehicle
- Flexibility to travel to schools within the Sydney area on a regular basis
DESIRED SELECTION CRITERIA
- Previous experience working in an Education environment
- Knowledge of the Catholic School system and faith
This role is ideally suited to candidates who are looking for their next challenge and would like the opportunity to make a difference. If you enjoy managing projects and wish to continue growing your Marketing career, then this is the role for you.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com.
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Applications close: 21 February 2019