- 12 month contract role
- Immediate start desirable
- Office based in Leichhardt
Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) is responsible for the leadership of 152 Catholic primary and secondary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney, which educates over 70,000 students.
We have a unique opportunity for a Project Manager to join our talented ICT department for a 12-month contract. One of the responsibilities for this role is managing the delivery of a key strategic project. The role will comprise of an exciting blend of BA and PM.
You will be tasked with leading the requirements gathering phase, including the creation of specification documents, preparing project plans, managing and executing the systems development life cycle phases and post-implementation activities. You will achieve this by implementing consistent business analysis and project management processes, documentation and methodology for ICT projects.
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- Recent Project Management qualifications in any of the following PMBOK, Prince2 or equivalent Certification from a University
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management: including completed the full cycle, business analysis, business case, user requirements and technical requirements development
- Demonstrated a knowledge of all project phases
- Application development experience and understanding of ASP, .Net, Microsoft SharePoint & 365, Google Apps, HTML, & XML ( in ICT infrastructure, desirable)
- Solid structure systems analysis and business analysis experience
- Ability to build use cases and create business cases for Executive approval
- Experience in creating tender documents for third party vendors
- Assessing technical documents to ensure that the architecture meets the application requirements
- Budget, cost tracking and payment management experience
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and group communication skills
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Superior skills in problem solving and analysis skills
- Ability to explain the complex technical information in simplistic terms
- Ability to document technical environment and configurations
- Internal service delivery skills and experience including technology support
DESIRED SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor Degree with major coursework in Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related field
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Version 3 Foundation Certificate
- Previous experience in the Education industry
- Knowledge of the Catholic School system and faith
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Applications close: 17 February 2019