Leichhardt based position
Permanent position (Immediate start desirable)
Work with an experienced team of specialists
Reporting to the Staff Wellbeing and Injury Management Team Leader this position is responsible for managing the early intervention and coordination of all reported employee injuries, incidents and WHS matters. This role provides support to the Injury Management and WHS teams and is central in promoting strategies for the prevention & reduction of workplace injuries.
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of clinical injury management, rehabilitation and/or WHS experience ideally coupled with Occupational Rehabilitation experience
- Knowledge of the legislation and industry best practice policies and procedures covering Work Health & Safety, Worker’s Compensation and Return to Work
- Demonstrated experience in case management of all work and non-work related injury and claims management including the implementation and monitoring of effective recover at work programs
- Professional experience working in a confidential environment with other health and industry professionals providing case management, auditing and investigative services and development of reports.
- Highly advanced administrative skills in Google, Microsoft and other systems
- Contributing to the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of the organisation’s Health, Safety and Wellbeing management system, in particular processes, tools and initiatives which support the organisation’s Staff Wellbeing Program
You will also possess the following skills, qualifications and attributes:
- Relevant tertiary level qualifications with allied health background
- SIRA approved Return to Work (RTW) Coordinator Certificate (advantageous)
- Ability to influence, engage and consult, as well as work collaboratively and effectively with diverse groups of internal & external stakeholders in an education setting
- NSW Driver’s licence
- Previous experience working in a return to work or rehabilitation environment
- Knowledge of the Catholic School system and faith
This role would ideally be suited to an allied health professional with prior Worker’s Compensation/CTP/Return to work experience
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS Application Form, resume and a covering letter addressing the criteria to email@example.com
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Applications close: 3 February 2019