The Executive Director of Catholic Schools invites applications for the following position:
Closing Date: 28 January 2019
Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) is responsible for the leadership of over 150 Catholic primary and secondary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney, which educates over 70,000 students.
Reporting to Finance Change Manager, this role is responsible for the clean-up, administration and integrity of Staff, Parent, Student and Debtor data in the migration of information from SAS to Compass Ancestry.
SOME OF THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Migration of SAS data to Compass Ancestry via the Promotion process
- Administer the required Permissions and Role Groups for schools as they migrate to Compass Ancestry portals
- Provide Level 2 support for queries relating to Compass Ancestry
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- Qualifications in Business, Information Technology or a related discipline or relevant industry experience
- Highly defined analytical, problem solving skills particularly in the management of data in large volumes
- Demonstrated experience in administering data for Student Information Systems (SIS) within a large organisation
- Ability to manage system change to support a complex operational environment
- Demonstrated experience in Administration and Finance, ideally in a frontline customer service capacity
- Ability to work independently and with a small team to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing process improvement using technology
- Demonstrated experience in developing functional and technical requirements for system design and changes
- Ability to define and document functional and technical requirements for system
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Google Suite skills
DESIRED SELECTION CRITERIA
- Previous experience working with student information systems, Compass Education in particular, would be highly regarded
- Experience with the implementation of a new SIS in a multi-site organisation
- Experience working with Compass Education and SAS2000
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com.
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World