Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is a not-for-profit service catering for children and families from our Catholic parishes.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team and invite expressions of interest for any of the below locations opening in January 2019:
Christ the King, BASS HILL
St Michael’s, DACEYVILLE
Sacred Heart, MOSMAN
St Theresa’s, SADLIER-MILLER
Our Lady Fatima, KINGSGROVE
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Hold qualifications in Child Education and Care (desirable)
- Hold a current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management (HTAID004) certificate, or be willing to obtain
- Hold a NSW Working with Children Clearance, or be willing to obtain one
- Hold certificate of training in child protection, e.g. ‘Identify and Respond to children and young people’ certificate or ‘Supporting the rights and safety of children and young people’ certificate, or be willing to obtain
- Be flexible and consistent available across morning (6.30am-8.30am) and afternoon (2pm-6pm) shifts, Monday to Friday
- Be over the age of 18 years
Some of the role responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all children are ‘actively’ supervised at all times
- Assist in the operation of a safe, fun, engaging and quality service for all children under the supervision of the Coordinator (nominated Supervisor)
- Assist in implementing and providing a diverse and stimulating program that matches the developmental needs and interests of the children in your program, including those with additional needs
- Ensuring safe food handling and hygiene practices are upheld at all times
- Developing and fostering positive relationships with parents, caregivers, children and other key stakeholders
- Assist in establishing daily routines and create appropriate rules and boundaries for children to encourage positive behaviour
- Encourage and maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness of program premises and facilities.
If you are enthusiastic, reliable and have a passion for providing quality education and care to school aged children then join our talent pool TODAY!
Don’t miss this opportunity to grow your career in childcare. To apply, send your resume to email@example.com