- 12 month contract roles
- Multiple Positions
- Immediate Start Desirable
- Applications close: 19 October 2018
Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) is responsible for the leadership of 152 Catholic primary and secondary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney which educates over 70,000 students.
We have two (2) exciting 12-month contract positions available for a Marketing Officer to support the delivery of a key strategic transition project. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be a key member of the School Website Transition Project Team and responsible for facilitating and managing the development of school content for new websites across Sydney Catholic schools.
This project will see you working closely with our schools to develop draft content and visual briefs. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our inhouse copywriter/proofreader including collaboration with the existing marketing team, transition project team members and school representatives.
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing/Communications
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a marketing specific role
- Evidence of being able to apply the core principles of strategic marketing within a defined
context (in this case, the marketing of schools)
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to coordinate and manage conflicting priorities
- A proactive approach and strong problem solving ability
- Advanced computer skills with a particular focus on Microsoft Office and Google applications
- A valid NSW driver’s license and well maintained vehicle
DESIRED SELECTION CRITERIA
- Post-graduate qualification in a marketing-related area
- Experience working in a highly collaborative results-driven marketing team
- Previous experience working in an Education environment
- Knowledge of the Catholic School system and faith
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com.
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World