Catholic schools are established by the Church to support parents in their responsibility of Faith formation for their children.
To this end, the Executive Director of Sydney Catholic Schools invites applications for the following Leadership position, from suitably qualified and committed catholic men and women. Applicants should have a strong desire and a well-developed capacity to take forward the evangelising mission of catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Sydney and to ensure high quality education to maximise learning outcomes for all students:
ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL | K-6 438
All Hallow’s Catholic Primary School Five Dock
Commencement Date: 29 January 2019
Closing Date: 08 October 2018
All Hallows Catholic Primary School is a co-educational school for students from Kindergarten to Year 6 serving the Five Dock parish community. The school is defined by a strong catholic identity and comprehensive educational programme. This is defined in our school motto, “Celebrating Faith and Learning’
The Assistant Principal plays an integral part of the school leadership team and supports the Principal in modelling faith action and in delivering strategic goals through the day-to-day mentoring/management of school staff, communications, processes, systems, safety and security and well-being of students.
The successful candidate will be a highly effective Catholic leader who is:
- A committed Catholic who understands the evangelising mission of the Catholic Church
- Capable of being a self-motivated learner who seeks feedback and reflects on their effectiveness in contributing to the school’s learning culture.
- Focussed on effective teaching and learning and has highly developed capabilities in the area of contemporary pedagogy.
- Developing and maintaining effective strategies for high quality induction, professional learning and performance review and monitoring
- Creating a Catholic learning culture of shared responsibility focused on quality teaching and quality learning for all students
- Strategic thinking in managing and leading change and improvement within the school and its community
- Creating a culture of inclusion and hospitality by initiating relevant opportunities to engage with parents, care-givers and Church to build and maintain effective partnership.
You will also possess the following qualifications:
- Post graduate study in Leadership
- Accreditation for Senior Leadership in a Catholic School (Category E), Accreditation to Work, Teach and Lead in systemic Catholic schools Archdiocese of Sydney
Applicants are required to fill out the Assistant Principal Application Package along with related documents and return it via email to email@example.com.
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World