- Competitive salary, including NFP salary packaging and super
- Primarily based in Leichhardt with regular travel to schools within the Sydney Archdiocese
- 12 month maternity leave cover
- Applications close: 31 May 2018
Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) is responsible for the leadership of 152 Catholic primary and secondary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney which educates over 70,000 students.
This position reports to the Head of Public Affairs and Media and is responsible for delivering cross platform marketing solutions within a region for the SCS network of schools to drive enrolment objectives.
Some of the role responsibilities include:
- Build strong, effective relationships with the allocated region, educational leaders (principals) and the community
- Identify key opportunities and insights through research and data analysis
- Develop and execute strategic and creative marketing plans in line with budgets
- Project manage marketing campaigns and monitor/track outcomes against objectives
- Provide regular reporting on allocated region and schools to the Head of Public Affairs and Media
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Communications
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role including a background in Account Management
- Proven experience in developing successful marketing campaigns
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to coordinate and manage conflicting priorities
- Understanding of a wide range of marketing platforms, including digital and traditional marketing channels
- A proactive approach and strong problem solving ability
- Advanced computer skills with a particular focus on Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Ability to develop and manage a budget
- A valid driver’s licence and well maintained vehicle
- Flexibility to travel to schools within the Sydney area on a regular basis
DESIRED SELECTION CRITERIA
- Previous experience working in an Education environment
- Knowledge of the Catholic School system and faith
This role is ideally suited to candidates who are looking for their next challenge and would like the opportunity to make a difference. If you enjoy managing projects, have previous account management experience and wish to continue growing your Marketing career, then this is the role for you.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World