- Immediate Start
- Office located in Leichhardt
- Competitive salary, including NFP salary packaging and annual leave loading
- Closing date: 28 April 2018
Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) is responsible for the leadership of 152 Catholic primary and secondary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney, which educates over 70,000 students.
Join our Corporate Services Team in this vibrant and dynamic position where you will be supporting the Team in the management of major meetings and events, development power point presentations and assisting with logistics services.
To be considered for the role, the successful candidate must demonstrate the following knowledge, skills, and expertise:
- Formal qualifications in either ICT, Computer Science or Business Administration from TAFE or higher education provider
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Admin or ICT field with extensive use of technology including power point presentations, meeting room technology (VGA, microphones, video conferencing)
- Advanced level of computer literacy with Microsoft Office and Google platform
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated personal initiative and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities and responsibilities with high attention to detail
Some key responsibilities:
- Assisting with the smooth running of the major events and meetings, ensuring that video and audio in the meeting rooms is in sound working order.
- Designing power point presentations and assisting at meetings as requited
- Assisting with mail outs to schools
- Liaising with the Head of Corporate Services to ensure a high standard of corporate service delivery
- Supporting the implementation of the Corporate Travel and Fleet Management including flight and accommodation bookings and vehicles registration and servicing
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS Application Form, resume and a covering letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World