- Competitive salary, including NFP salary packaging and super
- Office located in Leichhardt
- Dynamic consultative business partnering opportunity
- Closing date: 27th April 2017
The Executive Director of Catholic Schools invites applications for the following position:
Regional Finance Manager
Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) is responsible for the leadership of 152 Catholic primary and secondary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney, which educates over 70,000 students.
Reporting to the CFO, this position exists to provide financial advice, support and guidance to schools on a daily basis. Appointees will be assigned to a group of schools and will be expected to build effective relationships with the leadership and staff of these schools and with the leadership of their assigned region. A key part of this role will be to communicate with, mentor and train school staff on an individual and/or group basis in a proactive and positive fashion.
We are presently recruiting for two (2) positions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in finance/accounting roles
- This role is based at CEO Leichhardt but will require frequent travel to regional offices and schools. A current driver’s license and use of own vehicle is essential
- Thorough knowledge of contemporary accounting processes, policies and practices
- Budget preparation and administration
- Highly developed communication and group presentation skills
- Consultation and personal networking skills
- Sound negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- An ability to interact positively with people of differing needs and abilities
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and accounting packages as well as Gmail and Google Docs.
- Degree in Accounting and CPA/CA/CIMA qualification
- Experience of working in an educational setting
- Experience in accounting software packages
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS Application Form, resume and a covering letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World