TECHNICAL PEOPLESOFT CONSULTANT
- Office based in Leichhardt
- Competitive salary, including NFP salary packaging and super
- A supportive culture and working environment
- Applications close: 26 April 2018
Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) is responsible for the leadership of 152 Catholic primary and secondary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney which educates over 70,000 students.
We are currently seeking a Technical PeopleSoft Consultant to join our highly talented HR team. Reporting to the Program Manager and working within a team of skilled consultants, this role is responsible for providing technical solutions which comprises of performing technical analysis, the development of technical specification and solutions, troubleshooting and providing production support, development of upgrade advice and guidance, customization strategies, prototyping and testing.
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Systems or relevant industry experience
- Strong Technical PeopleSoft knowledge in PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Integration Broker, SQR reports, SQL, Component interfaces, security, workflow, PL/SQL, Oracle
- Database, Application Designer and PS queries.
- Proven experience in all technical phases of SDLC with a primary focus on design, development, unit testing and Production deployment and Post-Implementation support.
- Demonstrated experience in providing PeopleSoft technical deliverables e.g. technical design specifications and system enhancements.
- Providing System Testing and User Acceptance support to testers and business users
- Experience in providing technical support in a BAU operations environment of PeopleSoft HR and/or Global Payroll.
- Conduct and lead workshops to discuss technical design/solution for system improvements
- Sound oral and written communication
- Proficient with using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail, accuracy and a questioning attitude
- Manage time effectively, prioritise to meet deadlines and SLA’s
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
DESIRABLE SELECTION CRITERIA
- Strong technical knowledge of PeopleSoft HR/Global Payroll modules, with particular focus on Recruitment will be highly regarded
- Experience with version 9.2
- PeopleSoft upgrade/implementation experience
- Knowledge of SCRUM/Agile Methodologies
- Understanding of ITIL Framework
- Knowledge of XML Publisher and AWE Framework
- Understanding of PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA)
- Previous experience working in an Education environment
- Knowledge of the Catholic School system and faith
The successful applicant will need to commit to flexible working patterns, a strong focus on service and have the ability to multitask due to the ever-changing requirements and nature of the PeopleSoft HR/Global Payroll system.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World