PRINCIPAL POSITION 2019
Catholic schools are established by the Church to support parents in their responsibility of Faith formation for their children.
To this end, the Executive Director of Sydney Catholic Schools invites applications for the following Leadership position, from suitably qualified and committed Catholic men and women. Applicants should have a strong desire and a well-developed capacity to take forward the evangelising mission of Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Sydney and to ensure high quality education to maximise learning outcomes for all students:
ST BRENDAN’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL ANNANDALE, K-6 172 STUDENTS
Commencement Date: 28 January 2019
Closing Date: 26 April 2018
St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School is a welcoming community in the vibrant inner city community of Annandale. Established by the Sisters of St Joseph in 1896 there is a proud tradition of educational excellence within the context of a Catholic community. St Brendan’s staff work in partnership with parents, sharing the role of educating children in the many facets of human and faith development.
The successful applicant would have:
- Ability to nurture the culture of partnership between the school and Parish, and to lead the process of strengthening the evangelisation of families.
- A deep understanding of personalised learning de-privatising of practice, and the capacity to support and grow the culture of collaboration within the professional learning community.
- Innovative approaches to leading pedagogical change and teacher capacity building
- Capability to respond to the broad range of students’ diverse learning and pastoral needs in response to the schools vision “ Inspiring hearts and minds… one child at a time”
- Excellent communication and intra-personal skills to promote the school in the community and work in partnership with parents and caregivers.
Potential applicants should register their interest by completing the Leadership Application Form and related documents for Principal and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World