Executive Assistant – System Stewardship
- Unique opportunity to support the System Stewardship Director
- Office located in Leichhardt
- Competitive salary, including NFP salary packaging and annual leave loading
Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) is responsible for the leadership of 152 Catholic primary and secondary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney, which educates over 70,000 students.
Join our System Stewardship team in this high sought after position where you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Director. This role will see you managing meeting schedules, producing reports, drafting and proofreading documents/emails, preparing materials for meetings, managing electronic files etc with the overall objective being to ensure the smooth operation of the department that encompasses ICT Services, Planning and Facilities and Financial Services.
To be considered for the role, the successful candidate must demonstrate the following knowledge, skills, and expertise:
- Tertiary qualifications in administration or other relevant qualification equivalent to Certificate III or IV, or a Diploma in Administration, Business, HR or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Executive or Personal Assistant
- Advanced level of computer literacy with Microsoft Office and the Google platform
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond to sensitive issues with discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrated personal initiative and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities and responsibilities with high attention to detail
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 8.30am and 5pm
- Experience providing a high level of professional administrative support to a large team
- Previous experience working in an Education environment (desirable)
- Knowledge of the Catholic School system and faith (desirable)
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment within the Finance industry (highly desirable)
This role is a high-pressure position and requires an exceptional level of organisation, attention to detail and dedication with a high standard of work performance. The ideal candidate will be an adaptable person who has the capacity to take initiative when providing Executive support.
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS Application Form, resume and a covering letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World
Closing date: 28 March 2018