The Executive Director of Sydney Catholic Schools invites applications for the following position:
Location: Central Regional Office, Leichhardt
Commencement Date: Immediate Start
Closing Date: 24 March 2017
We are currently looking for a passionate and engaging Application Tester to join a high performance and dynamic team.
Reporting to the Program Manager, you will be responsible for the preparation of the phase-level test plans and execution activities. Typically, these test phases comprise System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, End-to-End Testing and Regression Testing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Test planning and executing
- Provide satisfactory and sufficient test coverage for both the System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test phases in order to mitigate the test phase risks. Providing UAT support to the business users where business UAT participation is required
- Provide Level 2 functional support to the business users, which will also include troubleshooting
- Provide user training – responding to ‘How Do I’ questions and transferring knowledge to the business where needed
- 3+ years’ experience in software application testing with ISTQB certification in software testing
- Desired: Experience in PeopleSoft application functional testing and documentation, with particular emphasis on System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing; writing test cases from business requirements and functional specifications.
- Experience in functional user support of PeopleSoft HR and/or Global Payroll.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively with other functional teams.
- Excellent presentation and strong communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities and manage competing demands
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS application form, resume and a covering letter outlining their motivation and experience to qualify for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Children’s check
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World