The Executive Director of Sydney Catholic Schools invites applications for the following positions:
- Commencement date: End of April 2018
- Flexible working hours from 7am-9am and 3pm-6pm Monday to Friday
- Applications close: 9 March 2018
Casual OSHC Coordinators
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is a not-for-profit service catering for children and families from our Catholic parishes. Services provide high quality early childhood and school aged care. SCECS provides education and care within the mission and ministry of the Catholic Church and with the intention of being an integral part of the local Catholic community.
We invite you to apply for our new SCECS service opening at the end of April 2018 in Kingsgrove.
Your role as a member of staff with Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Service is to promote the pastoral outreach of parish and school communities by supporting the needs of our families.
Some of the role responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the safety, security and wellbeing of children in a welcoming and nurturing environment
- Adhere to the service policies and procedures
- Plan, prepare and deliver quality programs to children
- Uphold the values of the service and act as part of the local Catholic community
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with parents and carers
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be studying towards Certificate in Children’s Services (Desirable but not essential)
- Verifiable previous experience in the education and care of children
- Hold a current first aid certificate including CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma
- Hold a current drivers licence or access to reliable transport
- Hold a Working with Children Clearance
- Possess the ability to manage an emergency situation
- Have the ability to demonstrate a commitment to the safety and wellbeing of young people
- Be available between 15-20 hours per week and be flexible to work before and after school hours.
- Must be over 18 years of age
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a background check prior to commencement and Child Protection training as part of the onboarding process.
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS Application Form, resume and a covering letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World