Location: Sydney Catholic Schools Central Regional Office, Leichhardt
Commencement Date: Early February 2018
Closing Date: 19 January 2018
Due to recent team movement due to growth and promotional opportunities, an exciting opportunity for multiple experiences Service Desk Analysts to join a high performing team reporting to the Manager Infrastructure Projects and Services.
Located centrally in Leichhardt, the working hours of this position are 8:00am – 4:00pm with a requirement to demonstrate flexibility when team members are on leave.
Essential Technical Criteria and experience
- Service Desk Experience – telephone conflict resolution, translating tech to non-tech language
- User account, password and access management
- Endpoints hardware support experience – Intel PC, Mac, Apple iPhone and iPad
- Microsoft Windows 10, Mac OS X and Apple iOS support and configuration experience
- Experience in basic network and Internet access troubleshooting
- Google G Suite support experience (advantageous)
- Experience is Ivanti HEAT/ Ivanti Service Manager suite (advantageous)
- HSC or equivalent
- Qualifications or equivalent experience in Microsoft Office Operating Systems, Customer Service and Service desk/call logging systems
- Tertiary education in IT
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Experience in working with Cisco or HP wireless and networking products and issues
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS Application Form (see attached), resume and a covering letter outlining their motivation and experience to qualify for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World