- Office located in Leichhardt
- 12 month maternity leave contract
- Immediate start, desirable
- Closing date: 3 October 2017
The Executive Director of Catholic Schools invites applications for the following position:
Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) is responsible for the leadership of 152 Catholic primary and secondary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney, which educates over 70,000 students.
Reporting to the Staff Wellbeing and Injury Management Team Leader, this position is responsible for the provision of injury management, rehabilitation, return to work and workers compensation strategies and activities.
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of injury management and/or WHS experience
- Knowledge of the legislation and industry best practice policies and procedures covering Work Health & Safety, Worker’s Compensation and Return to Work
- Demonstrated experience in case management of all work and non-work related injury and claims management including the implementation and monitoring of effective return to work programs
- Professional experience working in a confidential environment with other health and industry professionals providing case management, auditing and investigative services and development of reports.
You will also possess the following skills, qualifications and attributes:
- Relevant tertiary level or TAFE qualifications
- SIRA approved Return to Work (RTW) Coordinator Certificate (advantageous)
- Ability to influence, engage and consult, as well as work collaboratively and effectively with diverse groups of internal & external stakeholders in an education setting
- NSW Driver’s licence
- Previous experience working in an Education environment
- Knowledge of the Catholic School system and faith
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS Application Form, resume and a covering letter addressing the criteria to email@example.com
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World