- Part Time (48 hours per fortnight) 9am-5pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Salary range is $50714 to $57584 per annum (full time equivalent) plus 9.5% superannuation
- This position is not required to work during school holidays
St Charles Primary School, Waverley is a contemporary faith filled primary school for girls and boys as part of the Sydney Catholic Schools’ system. As a Catholic Learning community, our mission is to foster a positive and effective educational environment for students with a commitment to improving student outcomes.
Reporting to the Principal in the role of School Support Officer, you will be a strong team player supporting our values and mission, and contributing to the effective business administration of our school.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- providing administrative support in accordance with both Sydney Catholic Schools and St Charles’ Primary School policies, procedures and requirements;
- reception duties;
- human resources administration;
- student services;
- parent administration and service including communications, enrolments, and marketing;
- financial administration support;
- and other tasks as required.
Essential skills and experience include:
- Diploma or Certificate III or IV in Administration, Business Services, Human Resources or other relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- demonstrated experience in a similar administration role
- confident & advanced use of computer programs including MS Office and Excel
- demonstrated ability to work autonomously with minimal direction to set deadlines and timeframes
- a flexible and service orientated approach
To secure this challenging and rewarding role, you will thrive on working in a fast paced setting, and possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Shortlisted applicants may be required to participate in a series of online skills assessments.
This position is classified as child related employment and the successful applicant will require a working with children check.
We are excited about welcoming the right candidate into our team, so if you are ticking all the boxes above we would love to hear from you. Email a cover letter addressing your suitability to the role and your CV (including 3 referees) to Ms Hilary Cameron (Principal) at email@example.com
We invite you to visit https://sites.google.com/a/syd.catholic.edu.au/stcwaverley/ to find out more about us.
Applications close 29 September 2017.
Start date is Monday 9 October.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World