The Executive Director of Catholic Schools invites applications for the following position:
- Competitive salary, including NFP salary packaging and super
- Office located in Leichhardt
- 2 positions available
Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) is responsible for the leadership of 152 Catholic primary and secondary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney, which educates over 70,000 students.
This position is responsible for supporting the work of the Regional Relationship Manager in assisting schools with the effective and efficient collection of school fees. As the first point of contact for the fee payer, you will seek to understand their financial situation and work to calculate a manageable payment plan whilst managing the relationship.
In addition, this role provides the opportunity to liaise directly with Principals and Finance Staff in all schools in the Diocese in areas of administrative operations and liaise with parents whose accounts are being managed. You will also assist the Unit Coordinator and School Fee Liaison Unit Manager with any other administrative tasks, as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Diploma/Certificate in Business Administration (desirable)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in general administration or debt management
- Understanding of current collection management issues
- Ability to interpret a range of applicant personal financial information (tax returns, bank statements etc.)
- Confirmed recent experience in a financial environment with emphasis on customer experience, ideally in a Not for Profit Organisation
- Building genuine and productive relationships with stakeholders including debtors
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Demonstrated influencing and negotiation skills for internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience working in an Education environment
- Knowledge of the Catholic School system and faith
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS Application Form, resume and a covering letter addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World